Wednesday, October 2, 2013

USANA REVIEW (Health and Fitness)

I've been wanting to write this post for quite a while..

Like any good story this has a beginning.
About 5 months ago, I started my new job at a health insurance company adjusting claims. I was settling in and making new friends.. everything went well..





Then one day, a coworker of mine approached me and asked me to have dinner so we can talk about business. I said sure because I thought we were going to talk about work and plus I didn't want to be rude since I just started.

At dinner I was a bit distracted because I was flirting with one of the waitress. When my coworker finally got my attention, he started talking about USANA. I had no idea what this was, but I already assumed it was bad. I really didn't want to be sold or be part of this team to start selling. The truth was that I just got started at my new job, why would I want to add this to my life right away?? But I didn't want to be rude so I listened to what he had to say and pretended to agree with everything. I remember going home with major buyer's remorse. I just signed up to receive over 100 dollars a month worth of products I've never even heard of!

 Looking back at that moment, I think it was one of the smartest moves I made all year.

Let's jump to the present moment.
I find my package arrive to my house and find myself getting excited. Excited?? Wasn't I just talking about buyer's remorse a few months ago?

Let me explain:

USANA's nutrimeal


This is what I bought primarily for 5 months. Now, I won't go into the exact specifications of this stuff because I'm not that good at explaining nutritional value etc.. (you can easily google it) 

But I've tried a lot of meal replacements in my day and this one is by far the tastiest. It's also the most effective as it really curves my cravings. Usually when I get hungry I get really irritated and become the worst person to be around. (like that snickers commercial). But this helps me feel good and I can wait another hour or two for lunch and not feel like I'm dying. 

I've started to take notice of this stuff when I realized that I wasn't gaining weight when I decided to stop working out for 3 months. I realized if I just took this on a regular basis, I was able to maintain my sexy.

Only recently, I started to workout again and been getting fast results with my nutrimeal ritual for breakfast. (I will start incorporating having this for lunch too and post pics up soon of my success.)

I like the chocolate taste but strawberry is my favorite. I haven't tried the vanilla but I heard it's good too. One day I plan to mix all three flavors together and have Neapolitan. (awww yeah.)
There's also a whey version of this which I started using after my workouts lately and I've noticed extreme trim. 

Even though I spend over $100 dollars a month of this stuff.. I took notice that I've saved a lot more by not going to mcdonalds/jacknthebox for their 5-7 dollar breakfast every morning. (That stuff really adds up and is probably not the healthiest)
I have extra spending money and use that to take out my friends or go on dates.

Bottom line and thing to remember: 
If you're going to invest in this, great for you. But I tell people, "It doesn't make my life easy.. but it makes it easier." which means it's not the magic cure. I still have to take it every morning and work out to accomplish my fitness goals.

Some people get disappointed when they take this only 3 times a week, eat french fries and remain on the couch expecting results but nothing happens.

But ultimately, I believe it's worth every penny and so do most of the people in my direct circle.

People ask me, "Have you tried Herbalife??"
Too be honest, I haven't tried Herbalife but I would like to get input on it. Here's what I believe.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And so far this nutrimeal stuff has been working perfectly for me.

I'm not a sales guy and this is not some commercial.. If there comes another product that has better results and share the same beliefs I have, then I will switch over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USANA's sense skin care



This is a quick review.
I have 4 of these at home. I've always had good skin and rarely break out, so when I started to see a few imperfections, I got a little worried. My face began to show a few wrinkles and when I started to moisturized.. boom, wrinkles gone. I stopped using it so I could let my natural oils take over. Just drink your water and you'll be good.

I also got the specialized sunscreen and night renewal creme for my dad. He likes to go walking in the sun and his face started to look like dried leather. He said he likes it and his face is looking a lot better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USANA's essentials


This right here is USANA's main product
I only started taking this last week and regret not starting sooner.
These are not just your ordinary vitamins..

I will go ahead and add more to this is the future.. but long story short, I find myself with more energy to get through work, go home to work out and still have time to blog or go out on adventures. Don't get me wrong, I love nap time, but it's become obsolete. I'm super productive and I get so much done these days.

I'm nowhere close to having my 5 servings of fruits and veggies, which is why supplementation is the way to go.

The first night I tried this it was hard to sleep. I thought these were caffeine pills or something but if that was the case, I can still sleep being on 3 cups of coffee. My tolerance for caffeine is pretty high. My friend told me I was running of natural energy and so on and so on.

Like I said, I will go ahead and re-edit a lot of this in detail in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why am I promoting this??

If you're wondering if I'm getting paid for writing this blog, I'm not. It's not every day that I'm impressed or believe in a product that actually works and is good for you. This is one of the longest articles I've ever written and it's past my bed time!

Honestly, I just really like this stuff. There's something for everyone and if you do your own research you'll find some credible information.

All I know is that I've found a change in my health and financial needs because of this and the people at my work would agree with me too.

Anyways.. that's all I have to say about that.

On another note, here's a pic of me when I went kayaking this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment