Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Back (December Health and Fitness)


Okay...
I'm aware that I've been on a hiatus from blogging and haven't posted any new material in a while.

The truth is, I've been away on a fitness adventure ever since I had a moment of clarity.. There's a saying that goes, "You can't teach something unless you can demonstrate it yourself."

What this quote meant to me was that I had to step up my game and throw myself into the workout world completely.

I joined a gym.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far it's been quite an interesting experience.

There's a few things that I'm excited to share soon.

And to make up for not posting more motivational fitness advice for November, I'll be working on extending the fitness topic for quite a while.

There's also another project that I've been putting together in order to help deliver my messages as well.

So stay tuned... We're just barely getting started.




No comments:

Post a Comment