Thursday, October 9, 2014

Work Out, Get Dates

Why Working Out Can and Will Get You Love

Let me begin by addressing my millions of fans: Sorry for the wait, yall. I know you have been expecting an article for quite some time. I guess I went off on a soul searching adventure. You can even say I'm still off in that adventure as life tends to get in the way. But no matter how much life tends to be inconvenient, the show must go on! So, I am presenting you with one hella amazing article! Bon appetit! 




Him: Hey babe?
Her: Yeah?
Him: I'm glad you squat.
Her: I was doing it for Ryan Gosling.
Him: Ok, fair enough. 

The Obvious.. Confidence

Yes, we all know that working out will increase confidence due to these several factors:
1. Exercise can allow the release of feel good chemicals like dopamine and endorphins. 
2. A transformed body can and will make anyone feel better about themselves.
3. Accomplishing goals is always a confidence booster. 

Confidence is such an important key factor to have when diving into the dating world. Having confidence lets others know that you're the one to get the job done. You may be asking yourself, "what job?"... the job to love this person so hard that they can barely walk the next day.

"I'm the only one to get the job done."- Drake

It's all about intent

The secret to really attracting love is making sure you're working out for the right reason. Sometimes we become so hard on pushing ourselves in the gym, it feels like we're punishing ourselves. Instead, we must work on our health because we love ourselves and only want the best for us. People say if you want love, you must learn to love yourself first. Be conscious of your reason to work and improve on your body. Having the right intentions will bring forth miracles in your love life. 

"Take care of your body and it will take care of you."- Tony Robbins

Most people usually get burnt out in the dating world because they neglected to work out the "self-love" muscle. Tony Robbins suggests using the affirmation of "I love my life" in his breathing when 
in the gym. I tried it and brings effective results. I'm convinced that I love my life! 

You should definitely give the breathing affirmations and loving yourself first a try. Make sure you just don't work out the "self-love" muscle in the gym but rather everywhere you go. 

Exposure

When you get into fitness, there's a high chance that you will meet plenty of other sexy singles. Unless you workout at home, you can easily meet and make new friends at gyms, marathons or crossfit tournaments. This exposure to meeting more people increases the opportunity for potential dates. So don't pass up the chance to meet quality people. These people are the best people to approach and you don't really need a good reason to strike up a convo. A simple, "Hi pretty lady, can I buy you a post workout shake?" will suffice. 

...

This article is finally completed, so go out there and kill two birds with one stone. Get a killer bod while finding the love of your life! 

Until next time.

Mike Mora 



No comments:

Post a Comment