Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Merry (Christmas) Friends

Just recently, my friends and I took our annual Christmas pics with Santa.
These guys are not only just my friends, but they're my family.
Every year they remind me how blessed of a guy I really am.
They push me to be better, understand me when no one else does and are always there for me when I need them. Most importantly, they accept me for who I am.

I really believe friendship is one of the most important investments to make. Not only with these guys, but when I see all my friends and family, I can tell I'm a rich guy.

What started as a high-school hilarious photo op turned into a serious sacred tradition. Our annual Santa pics is a reason to get us together at the end of a long year. It forces us to push whatever differences we have aside and just be young and happy again.











These guys are alright.










No comments:

Post a Comment